If you have animals, using safe cleaners is a must. Instead of paying extra money for all-natural blends, make your personal with pet-friendly active ingredients that are likewise seriously budget pleasant. You’ll love just how this cleaner busts through discolorations and also leaves floorings shimmering. And your family pets will like how the cleaner does not include dangerous chemicals or extreme fumes.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup white distilled vinegar
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon liquid dish soap
- Sealable plastic container
- Measure and add the vinegar and water to a sealable container. Repurposing a plastic container makes this DIY
even greener. Vinegar naturally cleans and disinfects without being toxic to pets. And don’t worry about your space reeking of vinegar — the smell dissipates quickly.
- Now measure and add the liquid dish soap to the mixture. Most aren’t harmful for pets, and the small amount also helps clean your floors.
- The next time you need to wash your floors, simply pour the mixture in a mop bucket or use it to saturate your floor wipes, and then clean your floors.