We’re on a bit of a cat spree here at MyCatLady. And today comes the fun part: TOYS! Gone are the days of a cat feather toys. Now there are toys for every kitten personality and cat constitution. We’ve gathered up our 15 favorite new toys, Don’t forget to submit your cat’s favorite toy (or toys!) below.
- Cat Scratch DJ ($24): You know we love a pun, so this turntable that plays on both meanings of scratch is a must-have for all our feline friends.
2. Dart Automatic Pet Laser Toy ($28): Perfect for both cats and dogs this laser spins around and gives your four-legged friend a chase.
3. Cat Toys Collection in Gift Box($19):Remember last Christmas when you bought your cat a brand new toy, only to find it discarded by Boxing Day? With this collection, your cat will enjoy endless fun and most importantly variety when playing with our feathered toys!
4. Catch Interactive Feeder ($13.59):Catch is a revolutionary way to turn your cat’s meal into a challenging game. Many cats lack mental stimulation which can lead to boredom. By entertaining your cat using their own food to stimulate their natural instincts and ability to catch food with their paws, you can help to remove these problems.
5. Catit Senses 2.0 Wellness Center($24.99):All of the features are easily accessible from all sides to suit any cat’s personal preferences and grooming habits. Simply spray the product with catnip and let your cat enjoy themselves!
6. Treat Maze & Puzzle Game ($12.95):You’ll have a great time watching your cat’s tremendous feline cleverness in action – and others will want to share in the fun. Cat Amazing is an instant hit wherever people and cats are gathered. In fact, watching your cat have this much fun might tempt you to throw in a few pretzels and have a go yourself! (we don’t advise it).
7. Bouncy Catnip Bubbles ($8): Your cat probably likes bubbles already. Why not drive her wild (in a good way) with these catnip-scented ones?
8. Electronic Undercover Mouse ($19): This toy will keep your cats busy for hours. The electronic mouse spins around under the mat, and pops out on occasion, driving your kitty wild. These three cats seem determined to outsmart that mouse.
9. Hagen Catit Design Senses Play Circuit ($30): Go for the value bundle on this one. All the nooks and crannies will challenge your kitten or cat and keep their senses honed. You can also add catnip balls to make it even more fun.
10. Fling-Ama-String ($24): The beauty of this toy is in its simplicity. Even with all the high-tech gadgets a simple string can still entertain your cat for hours.
11. SmartCat Cat Climber($54):Now your cat can scratch, play, sleep, and exercise safely on this patented product. The climber is easily moved from door to door because of its spring loaded bracket system.
12. Twitch Automatic Teaser Cat Toy ($14): This compact toy has a suction cup that sticks to any smooth surface (we’d recommend the coffee table), and gets your kitten all riled up—if only to wear her out so she sleeps through the night.
13. Crackle Chute Collapsible Tunnel ($17):Your cat will love exploring the mysterious tunnel that crackles with every step. The side opening is perfect for hide-and-seek and playing chase with other cats.
14. Arch Self-Groomer and Massager($10): As seen on TV purrfect arch self groomer massager.. All in 1 for cats.. Helps stop shedding scratching to keep your home hair free..
15. One Fast Cat Exercise Wheel ($268): It’s good for cats to get some sort of workout and changing it up to keep them interested is important. There are many ways to keep your cat lively, giving them access to energetic companions, making a play session part of their day, and/or offering them tempting exercise equipment for use when you’re not at home…that’s why we came up with “One Fast Cat” cat wheel.
Bonus! check more cat toys here: cat lady’s shop for cats
What’s your cat’s favorite toy? Tell us in the comments!